Want to connect AEB Monitoring & Alerting (M&A) to your current ERP system? Want to see the status of shipments, deliveries, and transports right in the customer order? No problem: State-of-the-art APIs make it easy to integrate seamlessly into your IT environment.
- To learn the Basic concepts of the M&A platform see Basic concepts .
- If you want to see an example how you could integrate M&A into your ERP system see Example Project.
If you just want to play around with the API Methods of a Monitoring & Alerting Engine, you can use one of the following options.
- Go to the API Reference of this documentation and navigate to the Monitoring & Alerting section.
- Authenticate yourself by entering "user@client" and your password into the auth popup, right next to the try it button.
- Authenticate yourself by clicking the Authorize button at the top of the page.
- Go to the Swagger of the demo engine
- Navigate to the LISBF20Bean section of the page for the M&A methods.
The M&A API methods can be found at:
For Authentication see: REST Authentication
Updated about a year ago