A Loading location represents a physical location, e.g. a warehouse, that has one or more loading ramps at which vehicles can dock to load and unload materials.
Some information a Loading Location can contain:
- Location specific Settings
- Default time slot length
- Lead time
- Holiday calendar
A loading ramp always belongs to a specific Loading Location. It represents a loading ramp at which vehicles can dock to load or unload.
Time slots are used to indicate that a loading ramp is occupied by a vehicle.
Some information a Loading Ramp can contain:
- Ramp type (Loading, Unloading, Loading & Unloading)
A Loading Order is used to represent an order that needs to be processed at a loading ramp.
It contains information about the transport that needs to be processed, such as:
- Loading Type (Loading, Unloading, Loading & Unloading)
- License plate number
- Driver contact info
- Loaded items
A Time Slot is the time period of time at a specific loading ramp at which the connected loading order is processed.
It can contain the following information:
- Loading Order for which the time slot is booked
- Loading Ramp at which the time slot is booked
- Preparation time
- Post processing time
- Planned arrival / departure
- Actual arrival / departure
Updated 9 months ago